Developer: Nova-box Publisher: Nova-box Genre: Adventure, Visual Novel, Mystery Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Seers Isle is an interactive graphic novel, set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe, where your choices impact the fate of a group of characters. A group of shaman apprentices set foot on the shores of a sacred island to be initiated to magic.
As they progress through the wilderness, looking for the “Seers”, their spirit-guides, they realize they’re not alone.
Who is this strange horned woman they are seeing in their dreams?
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice matters. Each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content: with each playthrough, discover a novel-sized adventure and a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images created for the game.
- An immersive and finely crafted soundtrack: the music adapts and shifts according to your choices and the mood of each scene.
- Try out our dynamic dialog system: read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability: choose your soulmate and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple story paths and endings.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 Ghz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Integrated or dedicated graphic card with 512MB of VRAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB