Developer: Senscape Publisher: Senscape Genre: Adventure, Horror, Mystery, 1st Person Language: EN / RU Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2014
How long has it been? A man sits in a distant getaway cabin waiting for his wife Serena. Where is she? Things in the cabin evoke memories, and the husband comes to a disturbing realization...
This short point-and-click adventure is the result of a massive collaborative effort between dozens of fans and designers of adventure games. Rallying to support the venerable genre and its passionate community, these developers have brought together a grim and highly detailed horror story in what is the largest, possibly even the first, game project of its kind.
- A (twisted) love letter to the adventure game community
- Over 40 contributors provided their wit and talents
- Extremely depressive mood, and a bit of fear here and there
- A haunting story that will challenge your intellect (and temerity)
- Amazing voice acting by legendary adventure game designer Josh Mandel
- More awesome acting by popular video producer Pushing Up Roses
- Yet another overwhelmingly astonishing surprise cameo by an ex-designer from Sierra!
- Did we mention the gut-wrenching atmosphere?
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.6 Ghz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 128MB Free Disk Space: 500 MB