Developer: Demiurge Studios Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment Genre: Action, Arcade Language: EN / RU Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2012
Shoot Many Robots will deliver an onslaught of innovative cross-genre action that will have multiple players working together to fight through an intense and chaotic robot uprising.
- 4-Player Co-op - Up to four players online working together to take down robot armies.
- Character Customization - Wearing a tutu isn’t just a fashion statement; it’s a strategy. Hundreds and hundreds of crazy guns and accessories to unlock, each giving unique stat boosts and special abilities. Level up and gain XP by killing robots, boosting Walter’s stats. Unlock new missions and equipment.
- Missions - Push forward through robot territory in Run-n-Gun missions – huge levels that end in uncomfortably epic robot boss battles. Hunker down in Survival missions – claustrophobic levels where the only object is to outlast waves of robot hordes. Tons of missions to fight through, all the way up to the ultimate challenge: Insane mode.
- Diversified Combat - Take two weapons with you into battle – but it's going to be a tough choice. Revolvers, rocket launchers, assault rifles, flamethrowers, SMGs, and shotguns all beg to be used – not to mention the freeze ray, gnome launcher, and a cat carrier that shoots an exploding robot decoy.
- Punch Bullets - Also, you can punch bullets. In the game, I mean.
- Robots with Personality - Numerous robots – from tiny chainsaw-wielding Choppers to gigantic fire-spewing Fatboys – all have unique personalities, AI, and unique ways to kill, with even fiercer models appearing as the difficulty ramps up.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core2Duo E4400 2.0Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.3Ghz or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB GeForce 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better Free Disk Space: 1 GB