Developer: Interactive Fate Publisher: Iceberg Interactive Genre: Simulation, Strategy, Action, Adventure Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Shortest Trip to Earth is a roguelike spaceship simulator focused on exploration, ship management and tactical battles. Embark on a perilous journey across the universe with an armed crew, nuclear missiles and a cat.
Embark on a perilous journey through a procedurally generated universe and explore massive space sectors crawling with exotic lifeforms. Engage in action-packed tactical combat against hostile ships, boarding parties and inter-dimensional space monsters.
Master the art of survival by customising your ship with modular components and perks. Choose from a range of spaceships and manage life within your vessel - from crew, pets and drones to ship modules and weapons. Shape your journey through hundreds of multiple-choice events, featuring unique hand-drawn illustrations.
- Master the art of survival in unexplored space!
- Explore a procedurally generated universe, packed with content
- Collect resources, craft modules & upgrade your ship
- Epic real-time tactical space battles
- Onboard combat, featuring hostile intruders, drones and battle-hardened pets
- 500+ ship modules, a variety of ship weapons and nukes
- 30+ unique crew weapons
- 50+ types of crew, drones & combat pets
- Hundreds of random events with unique illustrations and outcomes
- Every ship starts with a cat
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD4400 or dedicated DX11 GPU (1280x720) Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 1050 (1920x1080) Free Disk Space: 500 MB