Developer: Shoujo City Developer Publisher: Shoujo City Developer Genre: Simulation, Anime Language: EN / Multi13 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Shoujo City is an anime dating simulator game, combining gameplay of bishoujo visual novels and sandbox-style city exploration adventure. The game is set in virtual 3D Tokyo and focused on anime and otaku culture. In the beginning of the game you'll get your own unique anime girlfriend, and then will have to take care of her, exploring the city together during various dating activities.
- Dating - you can go on visual novel-style dates with your girlfriend, or by choosing one of alternative dating activities.
- Shopping for clothes, accessories, food, snacks, toys.
- Cooking - to win heart of your anime girlfriend, you'll have to cook food for her, by using recipes and combining various food ingredients.
- Cosplay and customization - you can dress your character and your girlfriend using different clothes and accessories.
- Unique girls - every player will get a unique girlfriend with her own likes and dislikes. Also, you can choose to date a dakimakura pillow.
- UFO catchers where you can obtain anime figurines and put them on display in your apartment room.
- Yuri - the game features romantic relationships between two girls.
- All graphics and 3D assets are hand crafted specifically for this game and are based on contemporary culture of Japan - including accurate recreations of vending machines, Tokyo street signs, Shinto amulets, food recipes, etc.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Intel HD 530 Free Disk Space: 1 GB