Developer: Kaigan Games Publisher: Another Indie Genre: Simulation, Horror, Mystery Language: EN / CHN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed SIMULACRA, SIMULACRA 2 expands on the found phone horror format with inventive new apps, a more complex narrative, a larger live-action cast, and a deeper look into the darker side of the internet.
A young social media influencer's untimely – and unnatural – death is being ruled as an accident. But Detective Murilo suspects that something is amiss. He recruits your help in investigating the case, and hands you a crucial piece of evidence; the victim’s phone. Using your investigative skills, hacking abilities, and the victim's influencer network, it's up to you to piece together the victim’s past.
- Choose whether to be a ruthless investigative journalist or a fresh-faced detective
- Explore a branching narrative and make tough choices
- Interact with realistic, flawed characters and uncover their secrets
- Delve deeper into the SIMULACRA lore from the previous game
- Be terrified by 4k videos documenting the horror that lurks behind this terrible crime
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3, Ryzen 3 or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400, Intel HD or any graphics card / APUs released from 2012 onwards Free Disk Space: 16 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5, Ryzen 5 or equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: nVidia GTX 1060, AMD RX 480 or better Free Disk Space: 16 GB