Developer: Effimera Studio Publisher: Effimera Studio Genre: Action, Adventure, Survival Horror Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Sleeping Dawn VR is a survival horror cooperative game up to 4 players in virtual reality. Join into this confusing procedural maze with your friends, cooperate with them, make quick choices while facing your deepest fear in first person. Get lost... has never been so real.
Get ready to face this huge procedurally-made maze by looking for the exit. Each single game will be different from the previous one because, at your awakening, the maze will change all the paths.
You will have 4 tools to use with your hands:
- Torch: the only source of light that allows you to rip fog and the shadows that populate the maze
- Stick: the improvised weapon that gives the courage to face the most annoying creatures
- Rocks: the best tool to distract enemies returning into the shadow
- Chalk: the best friend to avoid getting lost between dead ends and crossroads
- Distribute them based on your play-style but use them with caution because each is a double edge weapon.
Hypnagogia: fear became real
Keep in your mind where you are and be careful on each way you chose: even the right one is full of obstacles. Dark creatures and obscure presences will threaten your journey: how facing them or when avoiding them is your decision.
Learn from the mistakes you make, keep your fears down, study your enemies and cooperate. But remember... Time is your worst enemy: you have only few minutes to solve the mistery of the maze and find the exit.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5-4590 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i7-4770 or better RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index.