Developer: Monomi Park Publisher: Monomi Park Genre: Action, FPS, Simulation, 1st Person Language: EN / RU / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Slime Rancher is a charming, first-person, sandbox experience. Play as Beatrix LeBeau: a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range.’
Each day will present new challenges and risky opportunities as you attempt to amass a great fortune in the business of slime ranching. Collect colorful slimes, grow crops, harvest resources, and explore the untamed wilds through the mastery of your all-purpose vacpack.
Stake Your Claim
The renowned rancher, Hobson Twillgers, has passed his ranch on to you. Get it back up and running, discover the secrets hidden on this mysterious planet, and dominate the Plort Market.
- Grow crops and raise chickadoos to feed your collection of hungry slimes.
- Complete daily requests from other ranchers to get bonus rewards.
- Earn money to upgrade your vacpack, build more corrals, or expand your ranch.
- Use Slime Science to find rare resources, craft decorations, and create gadgets that will help you on your adventures.
- Explore a sprawling world loaded with lots of secrets and hidden treasures.
- Choose from 3 game modes: Adventure, Casual, and Rush
- Get creative and combine slimes into more than 150 hybrid slimes
- Take advantage of our full controller support if you think keyboards should be used to play music instead of games
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 1 GB