Developer: Protocol Games Publisher: Raiser Games Genre: Adventure, Survival Horror, 3rd Person Language: Included Treatment: EN / GER / Multi4 Release Date: 2019
Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.
As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently. Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.
- Investigate a paranormal mystery in a thrilling story of psychological horror
- Beware The Presence, an otherworldly entity with its own AI that reacts to your actions and decisions in a non-scripted, unpredictable horror experience
- Choose between a group of unique characters: each one brings its own point of view and has a different relation to the story and other characters
- You may die, but the horror continues: death is permanent – when a character dies, it’s gone...
...but the next one will follow the investigation from where the deceased left it. The world will be shaped by their previous actions.
- Explore haunted, sinister locations to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game's atmosphere
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel or AMD 64bit, 2.6 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX, Radeon HD 7950 or similar Free Disk Space: 16 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel or AMD 64bit, 3.0 GHz RAM: 12 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 980 GTX, Radeon RX 580 or similar Free Disk Space: 16 GB