Developer: Affable Games Publisher: Affable Games Genre: Simulation Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Do you have a vague understanding of human interaction? Well this is the game for you!
Your mission: Infiltrate a world of extremely trusting humans, speak to them, and convince them that you’re definitely not a robot.
You will learn to move your mouth in certain ways to make words come out. Somehow, speech happens just by waving a wet tongue around and stretching your lips.
Nobody knows how this works but in this simulation you will have to learn quickly if you don’t want your face to explode.
Unfortunately, there were some corners cut on your safety features. If you make errors your systems will overload and your AI will be forced to relieve pressure by triggering one of the various array of facial explosions and mechanical glitches.
As you upgrade your social mechanics, you will have to learn to smile when something is happy and frown when something is sad. There is also the eye contact upgrade, as humans find it suspicious if you look unceasingly into their eyes with a wide smile as they tell you a tragic story.
- Make your way through 10 different social scenarios such as job interviews, eulogies, doctor examinations, and romantic conversations.
- Upgrade yourself with the latest in social technology. Learn to smile, raise an eyebrow, and awkwardly glance away from eye contact, just like in real life!
- The most realistic gibberish system ever seen in gaming. Play within a dynamic audio system that reacts to tongue and mouth movement.
- Replayability: With a huge array of different failure facial explosions, every conversation is hilarious and unique.
- Fantastically beautiful tongue graphics. Finely tuned spit particles.
- Adaptive soundtrack which changes as you enter different parts of your conversation.
- Highly polished dialogue and delightful narrative.
- Take part in the human self expression known as dance.
- Customize your robot to make it feel like your own.
- A surprisingly good portrayal of social anxiety.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 670 GTX or better Free Disk Space: 600 MB