Developer: DMM GAMES Publisher: DMM GAMES Genre: Strategy, Simulation Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
STATIONflow is a game about controlling the flow of thousands of passengers by building and managing an efficient underground train station.
- Manage the flow of thousands of passengers with different needs, stats and targets, simulated in real time.
- Build complex 3D layouts in a multilayered map.
- Place and shape corridors and structures freely, without the constraints of a grid.
- Connect your station with stairs, escalators and elevators as efficiently as you can, but make sure everything is accessible.
- Keep things functional and efficient: your goal is to avoid congestion and to get passengers to where they want to go as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Guide passengers via signage, and watch the flow of passengers change. Manipulate the path people take to avoid crowds—sometimes the shortest route is not the most efficient.
- Satisfy your passengers’ desires for various services: place vending machines and kiosks, construct bathrooms, restaurants and more. Passengers will expect more than just to find their exit on time.
Don’t forget about upkeeps. You’re on a budget, so you'll want to keep your station lean and efficient—but make sure it isn't at the cost of passenger satisfaction!
- And of course, the higher-ups are always watching. You will receive daily evaluations based on passenger feedback. Do well, and you will be rewarded with an extended budget and additional construction options, but also given increased responsibilities. Do poorly, and you may well be on your way to bankruptcy...
- Create your own maps and share them through the Steam Workshop, or browse other players' creations for your next playthrough.
- Adjust the game's difficulty to your liking via multiple settings. Give yourself a relaxed sandbox experience, or something to really test your station-building abilities...
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.5MHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 2GB VRAM Free Disk Space: 500 MB