Developer: BattleGoat Studios Publisher: BattleGoat Studios Genre: Strategy, Real-time, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2014
Supreme Ruler 1936 is Real Time Geo-Political/Military Strategy Game for PC. Take control of a nation in the World War II era and guide it through a significant Military Campaign, or attempt one of many Set-Piece Historical Scenarios. Players can also customize their play experience with the Sandbox Mode and play as any Nation with their own preferred Victory Condition.
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either the Axis or Allied perspective.
- Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and impact the outcome of the era.
- Challenge yourself with Historical Scenarios for a faster-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect... Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a significant military advantage.
- Modernize your economy to support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the Battalion level.
- Choose your level of control. Make all decisions or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
- Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather model influences battlefield outcomes.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium IV or better RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: ATI/Nvidia/Intel DirectX 9 Compatible Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel/AMD Dual Core RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: ATI/Nvidia/Intel DirectX 9 Compatible Free Disk Space: 1 GB