Developer: Tuxedo Labs Publisher: Tuxedo Labs Genre: Simulation, Strategy, Action Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Plan the perfect heist using creative problem solving, brute force, and everything around you. Teardown features a fully destructible and truly interactive environment where player freedom and emergent gameplay are the driving mechanics.
Tear down walls with explosives or vehicles to create shortcuts no one thought was possible. Stack objects, build structures, or use floating objects to your advantage. Take your time to create the most efficient path through the level and get ready to run.
The moment you pick up your first target, an alarm goes off, and the heat is on. Run, jump, drive, slingshot, do whatever you need to collect all of the targets, and escape before security arrives.
- Campaign - With your company pressured by increasing debt, you start accepting work from some more or less shady individuals. Soon you are knee-deep in a murky soup of revenge, betrayal, and insurance fraud. Beginning with some more or less legitimate assignments, you soon find yourself stealing cars, demolishing buildings, blowing up safes, and more. Upgrade your expanding arsenal of tools by searching for hidden valuables scattered around the environments.
- Sandbox - Play around in the various environments with the tools you have unlocked. In this mode you have unlimited resources and an abundance of vehicles. No pressure, just pleasure.
- Create - Build your own environment or modify one of our examples using the free voxel modeling software MagicaVoxel.
- Fully destructible voxel environments
- Realistic physical simulation of objects, debris, vehicles, water, fire, and smoke
- Ten different tools ranging from sledgehammer, blow torch and fire extinguisher to guns and explosives
- A campaign with an escalating storyline and a gallery of interesting characters
- Sandbox mode for you to roam around in the various environments
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Quad Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or better Free Disk Space: 1 GB