Developer: Ares Dragonis Publisher: Ares Dragonis Genre: Adventure, Horror, Action, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
THE SHORE is a game about the mystery of the unknown, set on a forbidden island filled with horrors. Based on the works of H. P. Lovecraft, the story features many of his best-known creations and more. Players will see the world through the eyes of Andrew, a father in search of his lost daughter. Players will experience The Shore through immersive, atmospheric gameplay and encounter the most nightmarish Lovecraftian entities, all while solving mind-bending puzzles. Try to survive as Andrew as he endeavors to save his daughter’s life and, perhaps, uncovering the secrets lurking within his own sanity.
Presented with a Lovecraftian style, As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, Andrew's moments that will make you question his sanity, and a series of slow burn scenes. It’s only by mastering the artifacts of the old gods combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that tries to swallow the world of his, but will that be enough?
With the ghost of an action/mystery/horror play style and the mind of a psychological thriller, The shore's dramatic atmosphere, deep and multilayered story, and exceptionally tense,horrific, combat sequences provide players with an overwhelming and stunning gaming experience.
THE SHORE is a first person story driven game with an atmospheric environment and narrations, You will encounter mysterious creatures and unravel the secrets behind them. Strong elements of horror, struggle to survive an unknown world that will make you question your own sanity.
- stunning art design
- immersive exploration experience
- Breathtaking enviroments, with every one of them a unique story to tell
- Challenging exploration, enter into unknown dimensions and come face to face with horrific entities that will try to stop you from gaining knowledge.
- Chilling atmosphere and tension, what can a human do against the fear of the unknown.
- Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- self made story inspired by Lovecraftian Mythology