Developer: Guaiamu Studio Publisher: Dieggo Masamune Genre: Action, RPG, Hack and Slash, 3rd Person Language: EN / POR Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
TOGUM is an Action RPG divided by chapters that takes place in Brazil in the near future. Created in the laboratory, TOGUM are the result of a genetic experiment that escaped their laboratory. As they reproduce quickly, in a few days, there were millions of them all over the country. Without having time to create a strategy and as they are extremely violent, it is believed that TOGUM ended up killing at least 90% of the Brazil's population, the other countries's situation is unknown.
You take control of the young Marshal Dante Masamune, the only human being who, by accident, became a human-togum hybrid, a fact that gave him superhuman strength and abilities. Now he, his childhood friend Nicole and his friend Danielle , go on missions together trying find who was responsible for all this and end up discovering that this is the last chance of humanity to save itself ..
- Play with 4 characters with different playing styles, camera and skills.
- Inventory System.
- Get raw materials to create clothes, armor, items and weapons in the next episodes.
- Explore the maps and find hidden items, secret codes and more.
- Your choices will affect the game's story
- Craft your weapons and armor.
- Possibilities of romance that will affect the whole game's story. (And maybe it's future)
- Use vehicles like motorcycles, and even war tanks.
- Made mostly by just one person.
- Find out what really happened and be part of TOGUM's history!
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: AMD FX 6300 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: RADEON RX 580 Free Disk Space: 23 GB