Developer: Nadeo Publisher: Ubisoft Genre: Racing, Sports, Arcade, Language: EN / RU Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
TrackMania 2 Stadium is the return of the popular Stadium environment enjoyed by millions of players with TrackMania Nations Forever. Now part of the ManiaPlanet environment, Stadium allows for improved services around the game, better graphics and a powerful track editor.
TrackMania 2 Stadium is a whacky, crazy and fast paced take on the racer genre. Stadium’s pure gameplay ensures it is easy to pick up and learn, yet the depth has made it an eSports favourite for years, bringing both creative and competitive gamers together in the mix.
- A thrilling racing experience: Jump into your car and enjoy high-speed races with super-responsive cars where only your skills as a driver make the difference!
- Extensive solo campaign: Race through over 65 unique tracks in the solo campaign, gather medals and compare your times with players from all over the world.
- Easy to Learn, Hard to Master: Thanks to a pure and focused gameplay, TrackMania 2 Stadium is very easy to get into, but you’ll have to rely on all your skills to reach the top.
- Experience the Legend: Enjoyed by millions of racers all over the world, the Stadium environment is back, bigger and better, with even more possibilities!
- Unlimited creative possibilities: ManiaPlanet provides all the tools to easily create and share with the TrackMania community. Whether you like to make videos, create your own tracks, car skins, or create a full-blown custom game mode, you’ll find everything you need here
- Competition for everyone: Trackmania Stadium has been an eSports favorite for many years, and is now coming back even stronger thanks to new Team and Competition management tools, embedded livestream capabilities and much more!
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Graphics card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 - compatible or DirectX 11 - compatible Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Before launching the game, it is necessary to prohibit the game connection to the maniaplanet.com servers.
To do this, either configure it in your firewall – Tutorial , or patch the hosts file from the downloaded folder by running the patch_hosts file, or do it manually by editing the file "hosts". Path: - C: WINDOWS / system32 / drivers / etc / hosts (edit "hosts" in notepad – Tutorial ). Copy this links and paste after the last line in the file "hosts":
- Install .NET Framevork 4
- Launch the "Profile Maker" from the Start menu.
- Run the game.
- Select "Offline".
- Stop on the profile selection screen.
- Roll up the game and go to "Profile Maker".
- In the line, enter the desired nickname and click "Apply".
- Wait until the message "Dont close the game ..." appears.
- Click OK and go back to the game.
- Select a profile.
- Enter the main menu.
- LAN play
- The local network
- Specify the desired settings and confirm.
- Select the desired card, the download will go and the server will be started.
- Wait for other players.
Connect to the game on the local network:
- The local network
- Connect to the desired server from the list.