Developer: Nadeo Publisher: Ubisoft Genre: Racing, Sports Language: EN / RU Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
TrackMania 2 Valley is the third environment of TrackMania 2, the sequel to Nadeo Studio’s online racing phenomenon TrackMania, already enjoyed by millions of players.
Valley is a new take on the classic arcade rally racing genre. Flirting between arcade and simulation, Valley marks a new checkpoint in the history of racing games.
As with all TrackMania 2 games, Valley comes with a solo campaign, deep multiplayer experience and a world of possibilities in user-generated content thanks to the upgraded ManiaPlanet system.
- INCREDIBLE NEW GRAPHICS: Race in a stunning Valley environment with infinite possibilities and optimized to run on most PC’s
- UNIQUE THRILLING RACING EXPERIENCE: The car feels more realistic and the handling is more precise than ever.
- INTUITIVE AND ACCESSIBLE GAMEPLAY in both solo and multiplayer modes. TrackMania 2 Valley brings back the ease in gameplay that was seen in the TrackMania series and intuitive creative instruments.
- ENHANCED CREATIVE FREEDOM on tracks, cars and scripts. More design elements and programmable parameters than ever before.
- EMBEDDED COMMUNITY INSTRUMENTS: Share amazing creations and video highlights with people from all over the world.
- IN-GAME VIDEO STUDIO: Edit TV-quality highlights of your best races.
- A VERY ACTIVE COMMUNITY which provides incredibly numerous and diverse user generated activities. TrackMania 2 Valley offers in-depth customization and distribution system.
- FUN AND CRAZY MULTIPLAYER: 100+ players can challenge each other at once on the same track!
- OFFICIAL RANKINGS in both solo and multiplayer modes.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Graphics card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 - compatible or DirectX 11 - compatible Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Before launching the game, it is necessary to prohibit the game connection to the maniaplanet.com servers.
To do this, either configure it in your firewall – Tutorial , or patch the hosts file from the downloaded folder by running the patch_hosts file, or do it manually by editing the file "hosts". Path: - C: WINDOWS / system32 / drivers / etc / hosts (edit "hosts" in notepad – Tutorial ). Copy this links and paste after the last line in the file "hosts":