Developer: DIGIFOX Publisher: Games Operators, PlayWay S.A. Genre: Simulation, Strategy Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Transport INC. is a game about management, competition, economy, and above all logistics. Use your skills to bring your transportation company to the top.
Connect capitals around the world. Watch and adapt to economic situations. Purchase your opponent’s companies or cause them to go bankrupt. Experience how it feels to face constantly changing traffic conditions. There is a strike in Paris? Redirect your vehicles! The football finals are starting in Barcelona? Supply the lines with more vehicles!
Choose from different types of vehicles spanning from busses to airplanes. Purchase the vehicles that bring the biggest revenue and get ahead of the competition. Make sure your passengers have the comfort and speed they demand by upgrading your vehicles. Charge them extra for the luxury or keep your ticket prices low and competitive.
If something isn’t going according to plan, quickly make the necessary changes. Play fair or play dirty by sabotaging the other companies. In Transport INC. the path you choose to earn profits is yours to make.
Follow the arduous journey of a good-hearted father and ambitious son as they strive to align their clashing personalities as they start their new company. Will they be able to overcome their differences and build a thriving business together, or will they fight at every turn and fail?
FREE PLAY MODE:
Select one of many starting countries as your starting point, set your victory conditions, vehicle types, and more. Enjoy the journey alone or compete with several opponents. Play a completely custom game.
- Manage your fleet and choose from more than 27 vehicle types in 3 categories
- Rule the roads on real world maps
- Watch out for unexpected events and take advantage of opportunities
- Play by yourself or against opponents
- Challenge yourself with 4 different difficulty options
- Upgrade and modernize each of your vehicles to get ahead of your competition
- Rent offices and hire managers to take care of your vehicles for you
- Adjust salaries and keep workers happy to avoid strikes
- Save up, or take out a loan to jump ahead
- Purchase licenses for new vehicle types and territories to expand your business
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 1024 Mb VRAM Free Disk Space: 500 MB