Developer: Rotorist Workshop Publisher: Rotorist Workshop Genre: Action, Adventure, Survival Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Live the life of a Ghoul Hunter and uncover the dark secrets of Tunguska from the Soviet era. Venture across desolate villages, abandoned facilities, toxic swamps, and ominous tunnels in this top-down survival horror, and discover the truth about the mysterious Tunguska Event in 1908.
Tunguska: The Visitation features twin-stick combat mechanics from a 3D top-down view, infused with survival and lite RPG elements such as food, medicine, body energy, character stat buff, hazardous environments, and inventory management. The survival mechanics are designed to minimize chores and hassles for the player while encouraging strategic planning before each combat engagement.
The story-rich quests and lore of Tunguska encourage exploration and discovery. Information and side-quests can be discovered from dialogues with NPC, fire-side conversations, or from documents and notes found throughout Tunguska.
- Dangerous mutants and skillful, well-equipped human NPCs powered by Goal-Oriented AI
- Radiation hazard and T-Syndrome infection, both mitigated in multiple ways
- Deadly space-time distortions player must constantly watch out for
- Grid-based, Diablo-like inventory with weight limit
- Power-ups crafted from mutant body parts with both positive and negative effects
- Top-down line-of-sight system allowing for tactical engagements
- Full dynamic lighting with destroyable light bulbs
- Realistic weathers with continuous day/night cycle
- Freedom to play stealthily, or grab a shotgun and be a champ
- Wearable detectors to assist the player across different situations
- Arsenal of Soviet-era weapons with matching ammunition
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GT 1030 Free Disk Space: 5 GB