Developer: HiRabbit Publisher: Locojoy Genre: RPG, Strategy, Simulation, Adventure, Casual Language: EN / CHN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Uncharted Ocean is a historical sailing RPG in a world of open ocean, islands and ships. Start your journey from the Port of Faro, and face an ever-shifting ocean full of enemies and traders to build up your own fleet. The seas are chaotic, but treasure is waiting for you in the Uncharted Ocean !
On mobile platforms, Uncharted Ocean already has over 500 thousand players exploring the world together. Our team is not only porting the experience to PC, we are enhancing controls, features, graphics, and localization to take the experience to the next level. Uncharted Ocean is now available in Early Access Beta, with everything subject to change until its final launch.
- Trading - Players will visit nearly one hundred unique ports when exploring the world based on real historic locations. Each has different goods to trade, and characters to discover. You can even become the Mayor of an entire port city!
- Naval Battles - Make allies and enemies with other ships at sea. Will you stay on the straight-and-narrow or plunder everyone you meet?
- Ship Building - Construct an entire fleet by customizing hulls, cannons, figureheads and more.
- Storm’s A-Brewing - Every time you trim the sails you have to consider wind speed and power. Weather effects like fog and storms will limit your sight and damage your ship. The Cape of Storms is notorious for sinking ships not strong enough to weather through!
- Duels! - Mano y mano sword showdowns will sometimes decide the fate of characters and crews.
- Exploration - There’s a whole ocean out there. Find treasure in sunken ruins between ports, with hundreds of collectibles, there’s always better treasure to find.
- Black Market - sometimes what you need isn’t always available (or legal!) Smugglers are much harder to find but trade in top-shelf goods.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 3 GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce 460/Radeon HD 5850/Intel HD 4600 with at least 1024 MB video RAM Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 3.5 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce 660/Radeon HD 6970 Free Disk Space: 1 GB