Developer: GrosChevaux Publisher: GrosChevaux Genre: Action, Strategy, Arcade, Casual Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Unspottable is a competitive couch party game for two to four players. Blend in the crowd of AI characters, hunt down the other players and use the many different environment specific rules to win the game.
- Simple controls: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Competition based on observation rather than action.
- Tutorial to explain game mechanics to first time players.
- Fun feedback. Ragdoll / Endgame nicknames based on stats / Camera shakes / Funny animations and designs.
- Competition from the start: in the home screen, players can already get used to the controls and fight each other.
- No information given to the players about their position to push them to discuss, lie and add bluffing to their strategies.
- All the players can control the level selection and fight to select the one they want.
- Different side quests and mechanics with each level, to create new strategies!
- Expert mode for more advanced players
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 2.60GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or better Free Disk Space: 350 MB