Developer: Glass Heart Games Publisher: Another Indie Genre: Action, RPG Language: EN / Multi9 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Battle through the longest night as Leila a member of the Vigilant Order and uncover the truth behind the eternal darkness, Leila's mysterious sister, and the eldritch horrors that stalk her in a world that has forgotten daylight.
Vigil: The Longest Night is a 2D action platformer with precise, technical combat and a strong narrative. Inspired by Salt and Sanctuary and Castlevania, Vigil: The Longest Night aims to challenge players with its difficulty while compelling them with a tale of eldritch horror. Follow Leila on her quest to save her hometown from the creeping evil infesting the surrounding countryside. Navigate a world that wanders between dream and reality, sanity and madness, and uncover the secret of the longest night and the monstrous entities invading their world.
- Experiment with 4 types of weapon and multiple varieties of each type.
- A number of unique items to suit how you play
- A fusion of Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture
- Complex Skill Tree to create the ultimate warrior of light.
- Unique art style inspired by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting
- Brutal Enemies with multiple methods of attack and surprising attacks
- Explore dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests
- Meet the residents of Leila’s hometown as they struggle in world of maddening darkness
- Battle a host of hideous bosses from the depths of your nightmares
- Multiple endings to unravel
- Music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of metal band Whispered
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or equivalent RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 10 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA 9600GT or ATI Radeon HD 5000+ or better Free Disk Space: 5 GB