Developer: Josh Bossie Publisher: Josh Bossie Genre: Simulation, RPG, Adventure Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Village Monsters is an open-ended village life game set in the world of a long-forgotten video game. You play as the sole human living in a community of (mostly) friendly monsters
- Befriend dozens of whimsical monsters, each with their own quirky personalities and problems to solve.
- Pursue many exciting hobbies that let you hunt for treasure, collect and train creatures, cultivate gardens, and catch legendary fish.
- Help restore the village and save your new community from destruction.
- Unravel unique personal stories as you build friendships and unlock special Heart-to-Heart events with each villager.
- Engage in a variety of daily activities. Earn money with a part-time job, join in village events and holidays, go on adventures - or just hang out with your monster pals and watching some TV.
- Buy a fixer-upper and transform it into your very own comfy-cozy homestead.
- Explore vast areas outside the village ranging from vibrant forests, arctic deserts, fog-choked valleys, and the ruins of a best-forgotten empire.
- Immerse yourself in a simulated world that boasts shifting weather patterns, sweeping seasonal changes, and unscripted interactions.
- Harness the glitches of a run-down game and use them to unlock abilities and even mend the world.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 Ghz+ RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 256 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 512 MB