VVVVVV PC torrent
Developer: Terry Cavanagh
Publisher: Terry Cavanagh
Genre: Platformer, 2D, Indie, Casual
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2010
Help! Everyone has been teleported away randomly! As the heroic Captain Viridian, it's up to you to find your friends, bring them back to safety, and save the universe!
VVVVVV is a platform game all about exploring one simple mechanical idea - what if you reversed gravity instead of jumping?
The game is designed not to artificially gate your progress. In VVVVVV there are no locks, no power-ups, no switches, nothing to stop you progressing except the challenges themselves.
- Elegant, minimalistic level design.
- Challenging, fast and fun gameplay.
- Frequent checkpoints mean you never have to replay challenges you've already beaten.
- Over half an hour of chiptune music by composer Magnus Pålsson.
- Special game modes, including time trials and a no death mode.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
Free Disk Space: 42 MB
Game Size: 66.5 MB
How to download from this site
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots