Developer: Different Tales Publisher: Walkabout Genre: Adventure Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Every journey is about experiences and emotions. With one comes the other. And it all starts with one emotion so intense that you just have to give in to it. Wanderlust.
Wanderlust Travel Stories is a text-based travel game set in the real world.
- Emotional Stories. They are driven by hope and curiosity, the search for love, and the need to deal with grief—an idealistic student, a jaded reporter, a man who has never traveled before. Walk with them, shape their paths, and see the world through their eyes.
- Immersive Travels. From the mysterious statues of Rapa Nui, through the bustling streets of Bangkok and the vast, pristine expanses of the Antarctic, to the grasslands of the Serengeti, explore places you might never see and examine your feelings toward the places you know.
- Personalized Experience. There are many things to consider: what to pack, when to leave, where to stay. Be careful to manage your stress and fatigue, because they change the way you see the world. Create a journey of your own with every choice you make.
- Real Stories, Real World. Wanderlust was created by a team of travelers, journalists, artists, and game makers. Inspired by real-life adventures, these stories have been illustrated with bespoke photographs taken especially for the project or selected from private archives.
- Playable Documentary. With its unique mix of slice-of-life and journalism, Wanderlust touches subjects from the melting polar caps, to the impact of the tourism industry, to the universal search for the meaning of life. Take a fresh look at your notions about the world.
- Slow Gaming. You don’t have to rush. You don’t have to fight. This is your journey and you decide the pace of your adventure. Relax to the calming original soundtrack. Give yourself space to think and feel. Observe how the journey changes you.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual core or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD 4400 or better Free Disk Space: 2 GB