Developer: Mojiken Publisher: Toge Productions Genre: Adventure, Casual, Hidden Object Language: EN / Multi15 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
When the Past was Around is an adventure point-and-click puzzle game about love, moving on, letting go, and the joy and pain of everything in between.
This is the story of Eda, a girl in her early 20s. Like anyone in her age, she’s lost. She lost her way in the journey to achieve her dreams. She lost her way in the journey to find love.
- A picture speaks a thousand words - Experience the game’s story not through words nor dialogues but beautifully hand-drawn art created by famous Indonesian artist, Brigitta Rena.
- A short, sweet and whimsical journey - Explore a bittersweet tale between a girl and her lover in a surreal world consisting of disjointed rooms of memories and time.
- Personal and ubiquitous - a game about overcoming the past and finding the self.
- Solve brain-teasing puzzles - Various intriguing puzzles to solve and stories to uncover.
- Let the music guide you - Atmospheric violin music will accompany you from the peaceful days to the angstiest moments
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz or faster processor RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512 MB VRAM, support Pixel Shader version 2.x or above Free Disk Space: 2 GB