Developer: Shinu Real Arts Publisher: Shinu Real Arts Genre: Action, Shoot 'Em Up, Arcade Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Protect space against the last wave of an enemy that used to be mankind's ally: a mysterious intelligent artificial life form. Take control of enhanced trainee pilot Aya, or the mysterious veteran pilot Zarak and fight your way through waves of enemies in order to save mankind and to learn more about yourself and also about your enemy.
Wings Of Bluestar is a shoot'em up game that takes the solid gameplay of horizontal arcade shmups and modernizes it for modern PC and consoles use. The game achieves this by adding a lot of features like HD graphics, trophies, a deep story mode that, under certain circumstances, offers dialog choices and therefore multiple endings, gamepads, keyboard and arcade stick support, a shop to unlock artworks, extra credits, sound test, extra game modes and more.
- Single and local two players.
- Gamepad (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Dualshock 4), arcade stick and keyboard support, with a button mapping option.
- HD 2D hand painted visuals.
- Each ship has its own play style, weapon upgrade and scoring system.
- Hi-scoring system involves a risk vs reward approach.
- Huge bosses with varied attack patterns.
- 8 stages.
- A story mode in the style of a visual novel game that plays between stage/missions and, if certain conditions are met, offers dialog choices leading to different endings.
- In-game shop using in-game currency to unlock extra features.
- A gallery, featuring original artwork, concept art, and fanarts to unlock.
- A Boss Rush mode that lets you fight against bosses under a timer.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia, AMD 2 GB of Vram Free Disk Space: 1 GB