Developer: Bitmap Galaxy Publisher: Blowfish Studios Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer Language: EN / Multi8 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
YesterMorrow is a single-player time travelling 2D platformer, mixing action sequences with puzzle elements, all wrapped up in an engaging story about our young hero, Yui, who must save her family and to change the fate of a world that has been plunged into endless night. This can only be done by journeying into the past and repairing the mysterious Clocktower controlling the cycle of time.
- Learn how to wield Everlight, unlock six special abilities and use them to cleanse your world from Shadows.
- Explore a vast world of YesterMorrow spanning four different islands (Forest, Desert, Ice, Clockwork).
- Encounter dozens of creatures and defeat challenging bosses.
- Use the environment to your advantage and solve puzzles in different ways.
- Traverse the world in two different timelines. Enjoy the serene calmness of the past and battle your way through the corrupted world of the future.
- Discover the rich lore as you interact with the world and its inhabitants. And don’t forget to pet all animals!
- Locate hidden areas and collect power-ups and lore entries.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities Free Disk Space: 2 GB