Developer: Thibaud Michaud Publisher: Thibaud Michaud Genre: Strategy, Simulation Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Ymir is a 4X multiplayer strategy game combined with a city builder where each player develops a civilization of Pigmen starting at the stone age.
The game is divided in 2 main interfaces : a worldmap view and a regional view. Each world tile matches a unique procedurally generated isometric zone that can be explored, settled and built on by players. In each one players can find random resources such as ores , animals or plants depending on the climate, relief and vegetation of the region.
- Pigs with clothes.
- Multiplayer on local or persistent servers.
- Complex socio-economic simulator for a challenging city-building experience on its own.
- Technological evolution with hundreds to techs, from the stone age to post-iron age.
- Fully procedural worlds where each region is random and unique.
- 7 biomes, each one with its own specific resources to encourage player-trading.
- Advanced diplomatic and economic tools to setup treaties ( right of passage, taxes, payments, trade agreements... ) and trade routes between players.
- Real-time battles.
- WILL remain free of any pay-to-win .
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel core i5 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 8 / 10 Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7800, screen resolution 1920x1080 Free Disk Space: 2 GB