Pony Island is a suspense puzzle game in disguise. You are in limbo, trapped in a malevolent and malfunctioning arcade machine devised by the devil himself. The devil detests having his puzzles solved and poor programming exposed; you will need to think outside the box to proceed and you will be insulted when you do.
In Pony Island you will...
- Peer behind the rotting curtain of "Pony Island" to repair its broken code
- Be forced to play along with The Devil's demented game of ponies
- Explore the depths of the cryptic software system that runs His game
Developer: Daniel Mullins Games Publisher: Daniel Mullins Games Genre: Puzzle, Logic, Horror, Indie Language: EN / FR / Multi9 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2016
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.0 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 256 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 400 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Copy the game to any place on your hard drive
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the games directory (with replace)