Project Unirah is a third person shooter created by a single developer using Unreal Engine 4.
Player controls a highly advanced robot with an upgraded, non-standard AI matrix.
Fight your way through a factory setting, learn what happened and uncover the reason for your existence.
- Fight to survive: Use your equipped weapons to eliminate hostile robots
- Utilize the Gravity Gun to pass the traps and solve puzzles blocking your way
- Explore the factory and learn of the tragic events that have transpired
Developer: Piotr Kowalski Publisher: Piotr Kowalski Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooter, 3rd person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory