The long-awaited zombie raising, narrative-driven, puzzle-solving, action-packed, stealth-sneaking, 1980s-inspired, multiple timeline-having, meticulously illustrated, surprisingly-touching, dark comedy adventure has finally been unearthed!
From key team members behind the cult hit Stubbs the Zombie, experience both the life and afterlife of Ray LaMorte as you solve the mystery of his death, the only way he knows how: by raising an army of the undead!
- Command a zombie army in both combat and puzzle-solving (in ever-changing gameplay scenarios), making strategic use of a variety of zombie types each with unique powers
- Battle your way through a 8-10 hour story campaign across 40 hand-crafted levels, lovingly draped in 1980s Americana and dense with pop culture cameos
- Feast (your eyes) upon 3,000+ hand-drawn sprites in a playful 2D/3D mashup art style, and indulge (your ears) with a groovy pop / retro / synthwave soundtrack
- Survive a funny-yet-touching story of redemption as you discover what life decisions led to Ray’s death, complete with hard choices of your own to make that influence the ending
Developer: Ragtag Studio Publisher: Ragtag Studio Genre: Action, Strategy, Adventure Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz equivalent or greater RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti equivalent or greater Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory