Receiver 2 simulates every internal part of each firearm based on manufacturer schematics and gunsmithing resources. Learn exactly how each sidearm works, including how to load and unload them, clear malfunctions, and operate their safety features.
NOT YOUR ORDINARY FPS
You won't find any loot crates or bullet sponges here. Every enemy can be destroyed by a single well-placed shot, using ballistic simulation based on data from shooting incident reconstruction textbooks. Practice the Receiver virtues of resilience, focus, and courage to resist the Threat.
- Sidearms modeled down to every spring and pin
- Enemies with physically-based damage models
- Ballistic modeling of ricochets, penetration, and bullet drop
- Train your mind to defend against the Mindkill
- Become literate in how guns actually operate
Developer: Wolfire Games Publisher: Wolfire Games Genre: Action, FPS, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core+ with SSE2 instruction set support RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: DX10 (shader model 4.0) support, VRAM 2+ GB Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory