REMOTE LIFE is a 2D Side scrolling space shooter for PC (Shmup) that can be played with Gamepad (Twin Stick), or with Keyboard & Mouse.
The Graphics are huge 3D pre-rendered sprites and are gorgeously animated. It is full of cool menacing Monsters. The backgrounds look fantastic and fit perfectly to the Alien world. The Bosses look so infinity creepy and scary that the cg-artist had to design them with closed eyes ;).
There are an immense number of weapons. You are surrounded by such a Brutal-Frenetic-Sci-Fi-Techno-Alien World that is so brilliantly credible that you can almost smell the gasses that the aliens create when you blast them off. The soundtrack fits perfectly to the theme and the pace of the game. This game is is a full immersion in an unseen world.
- Fantastic visual effects
- 16 Amazing Missions, each different from each other, which guarantees a great variation of gameplay. Each Level is a whole new experience
- Auto-Save of Level Progression
- Great atmosphere and a Mysterious a Story
- Over 18 Weapons
- A Training/Tutorial stage that allows you to master the game mechanics before you go through the real missions
- 3 difficulty levels that you can choose according to your skills and experience. Additionally an I.A. system will analyse your skills and help you with extra-lives if this is required
- 3 Graphic Modes : Choose between HD modern Graphics, 8 bit and a 16 bit graphic mode to get the feeling of an old home computer or an arcade cabin
- 3 Spaceships (and four colours to choose) + special vehicles
- A massive number of enemies and no repetitive boring enemy patterns, but enemies with an aggressive IA.
- Special Escort missions. They require great concentration and skills
- Open World Exploration missions in Huge Spaces.
- IN-GAME-Bonus: Unlock an Art Gallery, a Video Gallery, 3D printable models , cool wallpapers and T-shirt Art ready to be printed
- Special Bonus: Play as an Enemy in a cool level and customize your own Monster
- One thing is sure: it can't get boring !
- No micro-transactions, but traditional IN-Game unlockable Bonuses ! No AAA Company policies that makes the Game unplayable.
Developer: Next Game Level
Publisher: Next Game Level
Genre: Action, Shoot 'Em Up, Arcade
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots