Enter the Ring of Pain, a roguelike card crawler where encounters come to you. Each step around the ring a dire decision. Go for the loot or backstab a creeping horror? Meet strange friends bearing gifts and treasure. Choose your gear wisely to survive and discover the secrets of the Ring of Pain.
Delve into randomly generated ring dungeons where encounters come to you!
Observe and plan your route. Will you go for the loot or backstab a creeping horror? As you scavenge, fight and sneak to new encounters, the ring reacts to your actions.
- 16 Core path dungeons plus 2 branching endings to test your final build.
- 2 Hard mode items to unlock for those who thrive on pain.
- A Daily Dungeon mode to unlock with 25+ puzzling modifiers.
- 25+ Special dungeons to detour through, filled with loot and strange encounters.
- 4 Environment regions with their own flavour of terror.
- 180+ items to unlock and combine in a 15 slot inventory.
- 40+ Creatures to learn and adapt to. Some friendly, some fierce...
- Responsive turn-based mechanics so you can play swiftly or strategically.
- Cryptic, poetic lore delivered in bite sized rhymes.
- A raw graphic art style inspired by Aphantasia.
- Cute frog friends.
- Pain and suffering.
Developer: Simon Boxer, Twice Different Publisher: Humble Games Genre: Strategy, Roguelite, Turn-Based Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended) Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory