Sanity of Morris: a psychological horror adventure game. Your flashlight reveals the clues you need to stay sane in the search for your father. Discover the truth. Could aliens be real?
Using your flashlight reveals the vital clues you need, but risks you being seen.
The game combines elements of stealth games with detective-adventure and psychological horror for a gripping story.
After years of next to no contact, Johnathan Morris arrives in the isolated town of Greenlake to check up on the mental state of his father. Nothing is as he expected it to be. There are deadly forces at work that don’t want John snooping around.
Equipped with nothing more than a flashlight and a notebook, it is up to you to step into the shoes of Johnathan and tell fact from fiction.
- Unnatural events are taking place in small-town Greenlake.
- A bloodcurdling Psychological Horror Detective.
- Move around unseen, outmaneuvering your enemies.
- Search for hidden clues to find your father.
- Discover YOUR version of the truth.
- Could there be aliens in Greenlake?
Developer: Alterego Games Publisher: StickyLock Studios Genre: Adventure, Horror, Mystery, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DX11 supported dedicated graphics card with atleast 2 GB VRAM Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory