Years after the Overflow, a catastrophe that plunged the city of Sci-Two into a decaying metropolis, a wayward smuggler stumbles into a plot surrounding the miracle drug Halcyon, veteran soldiers, and the corporation out to eradicate anyone too close to the truth, in a classic JRPG experience.
- Dive into a classic, SNES-era JRPG experience with a turn-based, ATB battle system
- Experience story-rich experience with a focused, fast-paced adventure narrative exploring themes of mental health support, post-traumatic stress, and social class
- Explore the dystopia of Sci-Two, traverse diverse dungeons, and tackle side-quests to find new weapons, items, and equipment for your party over 20+ hours
- Earn AP through victory to learn new combat skills, abilities, and Riftwork magic and unleash them in battle
- Take on challenging boss encounters that test your battle-system knowledge