WinCHM is a small utility for creating help files, books or magazines in HTML, CHM, Web help, PDF and Word files. To work in the program, it is not necessary to have knowledge of HTML, you can write and edit text just as you do it in Word, editing already prepared CHM documents or creating your own. There is a visual designer CHM and the ability to edit the appearance of the document using its templates, which can be saved for later use, just as there is a visual editor of tables of contents.
- Template support - make the document in the same style.
- Full creation cycle (Content, Index, Search and Bookmarks).
- Built-in full-featured WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- Editing a third-party CHM file.
- Convert a set of HTML file to a CHM file.
- Editor of the hierarchy of table of contents.
- Support multi-select when moving, changing icon.
- Visual CHM designer.
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Size: 7.64 MB
OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64 bit)