Solstice Chronicles: MIA is a top down shooter in which players control the difficulty by managing their threat level through special skills.
In a dead colony, a corporate marine is left far behind enemy lines. With an unlikely help of an insurgent drone, he faces the battle for survival against an army of murderous, mindless mutants... and worse things.
- Master fluid twin-stick combat to blast through waves of mutants on Mars.
- Use your drone's abilities tactically, weighing the risk and reward of decisions that drastically change the threat you face.
- Decide between scavenging for supplies and upgrades in the face of the oncoming menace, or pushing forward, potentially unprepared for the enemies still to come.
- Decimate the mutant onslaught with upgradeable weaponry, including shotguns, rocket launchers, and more, as well as special Heavy weapons, like the autocannon and flamethrower, which will obliterate everything in their path.
- Develop your own skill tree from across four classes--Assault, Demolition, Hellfire, and Terminator--to become the ultimate instrument of destruction.
Developer: Ironward Publisher: Nkidu Games Inc. Genre: Action (Top-Down Shooter), RPG, 3D Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 4000 MB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 4000 MB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 960 Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory (with replace)