STARDROP is a single-player first-person video game where you take on the role of a Salvage & Rescue Operative named Aryn Vance. With her partner, John Kindley, at her side, the two embark on a journey full of mystery and suspense with some laughs along the way. STARDROP tells a genuine heart-felt story about a long lost starship, its crew and one individual in particular.
When John and Aryn take on a seemingly routine salvage mission they could have never guessed what they would find. As Aryn boards the mysterious ship she quickly learns that this old yet highly advanced vessel will send her on an adventure that will change her life forever.
- Four full fledged chapters that concludes the main game's narrative.
- An engaging story enthralled by a captivating mystery.
- Explore multiple spacecraft, Outposts, Stations and more as a salvage & rescue operative.
- A small but diverse cast of characters brought to life by incredible voice talents.
- A range of light environmental puzzles and a touch of stealth.
- Exploration mixed with narrative driven gameplay.
- SRO side missions
Developer: Joure Visser Publisher: Joure Visser Genre: Adventure, Casual, Sci-fi Language: EN / GER Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 3.00 GHz / AMD CPU 3 GHZ RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: 1GB (AMD Radeon HD 7970 or Nvidia GeForce 1060) Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel CPU Core i7 2.5 GHz / AMD CPU 3,5 GHz RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: 2GB (AMD GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1080) Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory (with replace)
3. Block game access to the network (In Firewall) – Tutorial