Quit your job and build an exciting startup! Survive the tech bubble, compete with rival CEOs and expand your office from bedroom programmer up to the heights of global corporate sabotage! As long as you don't get hacked... or kidnapped...
Manage your time as a bedroom programmer. Pick projects, contract-work and vacation days to get by, then start to build some passive income through your startup.
Beware though: Once you start hiring your first employees and upgrading your office, you'll attract the attention of competing businesses...
- You decide how each project goes and what to focus on
- Spend a week training your staff, or earning money, or building features... but choose wisely!
- Upgrade your company in the skill tree: Will you take longer vacations or cheaper air-co?
- Hunt for new employees and hire the ones that fit your style: Social butterfly? Marketing expert? Lone Wolf?
- Compete with rival CEOs for new users in your region, and then expand out by building new headquarters on a world map!
- Hurting for cash? You can take out a loan or search for investors, but don't think it'll come for free...
Developer: Algo Rocks
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Language: EN / Multi9
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.2 GHz processor
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB memory
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots