Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station either by yourself in single player, or online multiplayer with your friends. Inspired by the beloved Space Station 13, complex atmospheric, electrical, manufacturing, medical, agriculture, and gravitational systems require your thought and management at all times.
- Detailed construction system rewards well-designed architectural, atmospheric, and electrical plans.
- Atmospherics system includes: temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as wall fatigue, and explosive decompression.
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets, and asteroid belts.
- Fully deformable voxel terrain on worlds and asteroids enhances mining and exploration.
- Build complex systems using dozens of logic devices.
- Write custom programs using Integrated circuits and assembly code to automate your systems.
- Farm livestock and grow plants, not only for food, but also as a integral part of the station’s atmospherics.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
- Use the medical system to cure ailments faced by other Stationeers.
- Designed from the ground up for multithreading to ensure great multiplayer performance and scalability.
Genre: Simulation, Action, Survival
Language: EN / Multi6
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: 512 MB dedicated video RAM, Shader Model 4.0
Free Disk Space: 1 GB