Strider returns in a brand new adventure, complete with incredible side-scrolling action, and lightning fast combat all in a massive interconnected world! Download the full game February 19th and become the original assassin!
- The ultimate ninja returns – Strider Hiryu, the original assassin that inspired many third person action titles returns in a completely new game for a new generation of gamers as he takes on the Grand Master Meio.
- Lightning fast combat – Use an arsenal of moves and weapons against your enemies whilst slicing your way through a massive interconnected game world.
- Plasma Cyphers – From scorching enemies to freezing them in their tracks or deflecting a host of bullets, the indestructible plasma charged cypher offers a range of action tactics for players to use against their foes.
- Seamless Traversal – Jump, climb and run through the expansive game world with the speed and agility of a ninja whilst climbing surfaces to gain that extra height and engaging the enemy from virtually any direction.
- Varied enemy design – From cybernetic soldiers to immense bio-mechanical creatures the enemy types in Strider guarantee engaging and unique combat challenges.
Developer: Double Helix Games, Capcom
Genre: Action, Slasher, Arcade, Platformer, 3D
Language: EN / Multi7
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2014
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 2.83GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 720, 2.8GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bit)
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 / GeForce GTX 460 or better
Free Disk Space: 3700 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots