As President Anton Rayne, lead Sordland into ruin or repair in your first term. Navigate a political drama, driven by conversations with your cabinet members and other significant figures in a country with its own complicated history. Beware or embrace corruption; shirk or uphold ideals.
In 1954, the country of Sordland is emerging from a 20-year dictatorship, following a bloody civil war. You play as a charismatic young man, Anton Rayne, who has surprised everyone by rising to the top of the party in power and getting elected as the new President of Sordland.
The people are hungry for democratic reforms after decades under a traditionalist power. The economy is in shambles and the political landscape is shifting. Neighboring superpowers are watching closely, and there are military threats on the horizon.
Can you pull the country out of its recession? Will you meet the demands of your people for reform? The future of Sordland depends on your choices. Good luck, Mr. President.
Work closely with your Cabinet members to forge strong policies and practices for your government. Make deals and allies to benefit the people—or yourself. But remember: everyone has their own ideals, and agenda. Pick your allies carefully, and your enemies even more carefully.
Which is more important, your country or your family? It’s challenging to be a good father and a good president at the same time. Can you do both? If not, which one will you choose?
- Weighty, dramatic conversations: Navigate intricate conversations in this 400K-word branching political drama.
- Every choice has consequences: Make difficult choices on security, economy, diplomacy and more. Even outside the office, your beliefs will be challenged by your friends and your family.
- Make allies and enemies: Interact with a wide array of characters with different personalities and ideologies.
- Pay attention to current events: Follow the situation in Sordland through reports and news.
- What will your legacy be?: Where the country ends up at the end of your four-year term is determined by your decisions.
Developer: Torpor Games
Publisher: Fellow Traveller
Genre: Simulation, RPG, Adventure
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory