A first-person interactive story inspired by real-world anxieties, The Assembly is a long-form game designed for VR. Explore a morally ambiguous organization as two individuals and face tough decisions from contrasting perspectives, that culminate in one of multiple thrilling conclusions.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
Developer: nDreams Publisher: nDreams Genre: Adventure, Exploration, Sci-fi Language: EN / FR / GER Treatment: Included Release Date: 2016
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit) Video Card: NVIDIA 700 Series / AMD Radeon HD7700 or better Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory