The Falconeer is an open-world air combat game, featuring fast, brutal aerial dogfights and deep exploration of an incredible fantasy open-world set not only above the clouds but also amongst the waves and down through the sunken, ocean depths.
- EXPLORE AND FLY - The Great Ursee is an ancient place, filled with beautifully detailed locations to find and explore, not only above the clouds, but also below the waves. Discover sparks of order and civilization as well as wild and dangerous coasts filled with treasure, pirates, lost technology and amazing creatures.
- FAST, BRUTAL DOGFIGHTING - Combat in the Falconeer is fast, brutal and devastating. The unique abilities of Warbirds allow for an unparalleled level of control and movability, creating epic fights with mounted enemies such as War Falcons, Weaver dragons, Mantarays and Razorbeetles.
- FACTIONS - The rich and powerful yield fleets of airships and Falconeers to protect their assets, while revolution and dissent are brewing among the downtrodden and poor. Join and support your faction, flying missions that may change the fate of your comrades as well as yourself.
- MULTIPLE EPIC STORYLINES - Choose your unique character’s origin story, and build an unbreakable bond between player and bird, through one of multiple playable campaigns, encompassed by a world packed with side quests and free-flying exploration you won’t want to miss!
- UPGRADED WINGS - Purchase new weapons, armour, cosmetics, and mutagens to perfect your mount – whatever the cost.
Developer: Tomas Sala
Publisher: Wired Productions
Genre: RPG, Action, Open World
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent AMD
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 6770
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent AMD
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 580
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory