In The Watchmaker, a puzzle-adventure game, players take on the role of Alexander. In his steampunk world of giant clock mechanisms, Alexander’s routine involves repairing his precious clock tower every day, adjusting its mechanisms, oiling the gears and polishing everything down to the smallest piece. For years, this is the only life he has known.
But one day Alexander is awakened by a mysterious voice. This disembodied voice alerts him that something has gone wrong: someone, some unknown being, has sabotaged his beautiful tower. With the clock not working properly, time has gone mad. Consequently, Alexander starts ageing abnormally quickly, leaving him only a handful of time to repair the damage.
Guided by the mysterious voice and armed with a magnetic glove and the ability to control time, he must search the halls and arcades of the tower in search of the saboteur. Various obstacles, enemies and riddles buried in the clock’s intricate mechanisms stand in his way. But Alexander must push on to save the clock and restore time to its natural rhythm, all while gradually uncovering the mysteries of the tower and its even stranger past.
- Steampunk puzzle-adventure set in 5 extensive locations
- Unique ageing process that replaces the usual health bar
- Numerous Collectable items
- Diverse gameplay, with a mix of exploration, puzzles, platforming action and boss fights
- Environmental puzzles to be solved using magnetic gloves and the ability to control time
Developer: Micropsia Games Publisher: Micropsia Games Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Indie Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K CPU 3.40GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 32 or 64 bit Video Card: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon HD 7870, 2GB VRAM Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 CPU 3.40GHz RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 32 or 64 bit Video Card: GeForce GTX 1060, RX 580 or similar Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory