Experience a magical adventure with There Was A Dream. Take part in the epic clash between dream and nightmare in a world molded by your decisions. You get to choose which side you are in. What will it be: balance or chaos?
There Was A Dream features farming, crafting, combat, puzzle elements, and sandbox exploration. Embark on an adventure at your own pace, where your actions shape the world.
- Venture into a vast and vibrant world and explore seas, hills, and mountains
- Your behavior changes the game world from dream to nightmare and vice versa
- A vast inventory with items to craft, use and trade
- Cities and villages with shops and activities, along with a lot of places to explore
- Upgrade your character and learn new amazing skills
- Work for DreamPol by rescuing people from the Entity, rank up and get upgrades for your watergun
- Day and night cycle with climate events
- Customize your look, with thousands of combinations of clothes, colors and stamps
- Customize and train your horse
- Customize your tent with a lot of useful tools and services
- Fight against the Entity and her Nightmares
- Take control of your Cat in every moment, and use him to help you to discover objects with his senses
- Take part in activities such as crafting, fishing, hunting, and farming. Drive cars, sail with boats, ride and train your horse, and more.
Developer: Keydare Project Publisher: Keydare Project Genre: Adventure, Action, RPG Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core-i5 or AMD equivalent RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750TI+ or ATI Radeon R7 260X+ Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core-i7 or AMD equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960+, ATI Radeon R9 280+ Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory