As the lights go out, the embers of darkness are stoked in the sleepy town of Dormont.
Whispers of disappearances carry through the town as a burgeoning, uneasy and irrational fear begins to spread and darkness comes to be an unwelcome reflection to Those Who Remain.
Some mistakes should never happen, not when your life is complete – and yet they do. Edward had the good life, a beautiful wife and the perfect little girl, yet finds himself several whiskeys down and driving through the night of Dormont to end his secret affair - in a bid to fix his mistakes.
As Edward pulls into the Golden Oak Motel, he is unaware just how much this night will change his life…
The horrors and darkness that thrive in the corner of every eye are torn loose…
Those Who Remain places you in an up-close, psychological horror story set in the sleepy town of Dormont – a town in a spiralling split from the fabric of reality, warped by darkness and the deeds of the Citizens who reside.
Confront the uncomfortable horrors reflected by the darkness and survive the night of Dormont as Edward is confronted with a test of his sanity, morality and the shadows of evil that lurks below.
- Darkness Has Eyes - Navigate the encroaching darkness and manipulate light sources to clear paths through the mysteries of Dormont. To survive, you’ll need to stay in the light by any means.
- Worlds Torn Apart - Explore two interconnected dimensions as you move between Dormont and a strange alternate reality to solve thought-provoking puzzles and unlock the mysteries held within the dark.
- Conscience of Choice - Choose to condemn or reprieve the lost souls of Dormont and their cursed trove of secrets, as you make tough morale decisions that will determine the fate of Edward, through multiple different endings.
- Savour your Sanity - Discover an up-close psychological thriller wrapped in a deeply human story which explores family, loss, mistakes and how real people can be haunted by more than just demons in the dark.
- Unique Atmospheric Horror - Immerse yourself in a story-driven adventure inspired by classic supernatural film and TV series that presents a deeply atmospheric alternative horror experience.
Developer: Camel 101 Publisher: Wired Productions, WhisperGames Genre: Adventure, Survival Horror, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi12 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Core i3 2.4Ghz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3 Free Disk Space: 9 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Core i5 / AMD FX 2.4Ghz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 / AMD Radeon HD 5970. OpenGL 3.3 Free Disk Space: 9 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory