Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters in TUNIC, an isometric action game about a small fox on a big adventure. Stranded in a ruined land, and armed with only your own curiosity, you will confront colossal beasts, collect strange and powerful items, and unravel long-lost secrets.
- Explore a hostile and intricately-connected world of shady forests, sprawling ruins, and labyrinthine catacombs
- Fight mighty bosses deep beneath the earth, high above the clouds, and in places stranger still
- Collect the missing manual pages, bursting with hints and original full-color illustrations
- Discover hidden treasures to help you on your way
- Unearth secret relics, secret techniques, secret puzzles, and… listen, there’s a lot of secrets!
- Featuring sound design by Power Up Audio
- And an original soundtrack by Lifeformed (Terence Lee and Janice Kwan)
Developer: Andrew Shouldice Publisher: Finji Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG Language: EN / Multi26 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 Quad-Core, 2.7 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: GTX 660 / RX 460 Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory